Ouchsourcing and Venkat Talk ABM and AI
Aderson’s podcast, Ouchsourcing, has “expert’s opinions, case studies, horror stories, fairy tales and tips & tricks for success” and while the topics are diverse – though related, naturally, to outsourcing – a lot of the focus has been on AI recently. Enter Venkat Nagaswamy, our CEO and cofounder, for this 45 minute podcast on account based marketing.
Aderson has some great questions for Venkat, and they dive into wide spectrum of AI-related topics, including:
- The very basic – what is ABM? Venkat talks about how all sales are inherently account-based, and how marketing automation has played into how we define ABM today
- What’s the difference between traditional outbound sales and ABM?
- How do you scale an initiative that targets an individual for big ticket accounts?
- What’s the link between AI and outsourcing?
- Is ABM applicable to SMBs?
- What are some of the key components of successful ABM?
- How does MarianaIQ play into these components?
- What’s usually the biggest challenge a company has to overcome before seeing results?
- What’s the one book you would recommend people to read?